Fluffy Breakfast Casserole
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix on low speed with electric mixers, just until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook until browned, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Drain most (but not all) of the grease and add the sausage to the bowl with the egg mixture.
- Add the bell peppers and onion to the same skillet the sausage was cooked in and sauté in the grease for 2- 3 minutes. Add to the bowl with the eggs and stir everything to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13’’ pan and bake for 35-50 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is a little jiggly.