- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls, separated
- optional powdered sugar glaze (I never add this)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Open roll can and place separated triangles on the counter
- Melt butter in the microwave and dip a marshmallow into melted butter and place in center of one triangle dough piece. With a spoon, sprinkle a little of the sugar mix onto the marshmallow.
- Wrap dough completely around it, pinching edges to seal. Place sealed marshmallow roll (sealed side first) into the muffin tin.
- Continue this process with remaining triangle pieces until the muffin tin is filled with 8 rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes