Complete these challenges in 60 seconds or less. Games can be played with teams or with individual players. Enjoy!
Challenge: Players must use their facial muscles to move a cookie from their forehead to their mouth without using their hands in 60 seconds.
Supplies: One cookie for each person (I like Oreo). Players can be sitting or standing. Hand each person a cookie and instruct them:
- Use only your face to move the cookie from your forehead to your mouth. The cookie must always be touching your face, so you can’t try to toss it from your forehead and catch it in your mouth
- If the cookie falls before reaching your mouth, you must start over with the cookie on your forehead
Challenge: Move 5 cotton balls with your nose 8-10 feet across the room into a bowl, without using your hands.
Supplies: lots of cotton balls, petroleum jelly with a spoon to dispense it, a paper plate, a bowl and a timer.
- Put 5 cotton balls on a paper plate on a table and ten feet away put a bowl on another table
- The players apply a generous amount of Vaseline (petroleum jelly) to their nose.
- The players must pick up the cotton ball with their nose (no hands) and then transfer it to the bowl 8-10 feet away. If the cotton ball drops, they must go back to the plate and get another cotton ball (have some extras in the bowl for this reason).
- The winner is declared when they can transfer 5 cotton balls to the bowl with their nose in 60 seconds.
PENNY IN THE PANTYHOSE
Challenge: Move pennies from the bottom of the pantyhose out.
Supplies: Two pairs of pantyhose and four pennies (or more if you want multiple players at the same time).
The players stand near the table or the spot on the floor where the pantyhose (with pennies in the toes) are waiting for them.
- Players pick up the pair of hose and put their hands inside to start rooting for the pennies
- Only one hand can touch each leg of the pantyhose. So one hand/arm will be working down one leg of the hose, while the other hand/arm will be working the other. You cannot grab a leg with one hand and use the other hand to wiggle down for the penny. Both hands must be working both pantyhose legs at the same time without working together
- Once a player has the pennies, he/she then has to do the same in reverse to get them out (no touching the other pantyhose leg with the other arm or hand)
- If a player drops a penny and it hits the floor, he/she is done and they have lost the game
PING PONG BOUNCE
Challenge: Bounce six ping pong balls into six cups before time is up.
Supplies: 12 Solo brand (or sturdy) plastic cups, 12 ping pong balls
- Players line up on opposite sides of a table with six cups organized in a single row in front of them (row for each player)
- Players are given six ping pong balls that they have to bounce on the table first to then bounce into the cup
- First player to have all of his/her balls resting into all six cups, wins
Challenge: Each player has one minute to blow up a balloon and then use the air that’s inside of it to knock 15 cups off the edge of a table.
Supplies: 30 Solo brand (or sturdy) plastic cups (15 for each player), 2 balloons
- Cups are arranged in two lines (one in front of each player) on a long table
- Players stand opposite the cups and have one minute to blow up their balloon and use the air in it to blow each cup off the table
- Players can blow up the balloon as many times as they need to
- Player to knock all the cups off the table first, wins
Challenge: Each player has one minute to see how many marshmallows they can transfer from one plate to another with the suction from the straw and no hands. This is perfect for small kids.
Supplies: Two straws, two plates, and a bag of mini marshmallows.
- Place a mound of marshmallows on a paper plate in front of each player
- Players must inhale into the straw and pick up a marshmallow without their hands and place it onto the empty plate
- Whoever has the most marshmallows transferred when time is up, wins
- This works well with M&Ms or small fish crackers
OVEN MITT RACE
Challenge: See how many Hershey’s kisses each player (wearing oven mitts) can unwrap before the minute is over.
Supplies: 4 oven mitts, two paper plates, and a bag of Hershey kisses
- Place a handful of Hershey kisses on a plate and a set of oven mitts in front of each player (two sets)
- When time begins, each player races to put their oven mitts on and attempts to unwrap as many Hershey kisses before time is up
- Whoever has the most Hershey kisses unwrapped, wins
STACK IT UP
Challenge: Using only one hand, players must move 25 pennies into a single stack in under a minute.
Supplies: 50 pennies
- Place a pile of 25 pennies in front of each player
- Players must stack as many pennies as they can in 60 seconds, using only one hand
SCOOP IT UP
Challenge: With their hands behind their backs, players must move ping pong balls from one bowl to another using a spoon held in their mouth. The first one to successfully move six ping pong balls wins.
Supplies: 12 ping pong balls, two spoons, four bowls
- Players stand in front of two bowls each (one full of 6 ping pong balls and the other empty)
- Players are given a spoon to put into their mouth and without using their hands, they must transfer one bowl of ping pong balls to the other
- First player to transfer them all, wins
Challenge: Fit as many marshmallows into their mouth as possible
Supplies: A bag of regular size marshmallows and two plates
- Each player is given a mound of marshmallows on a plate
- Players attempt to fit as many marshmallows into their mouth as possible in 60 seconds
- The player with the most marshmallows in their mouth, wins
WHIPPED CREAM WORM SEARCH
Challenge: Using only their mouths, players have one minute to find as many worms as they can in a mound of whipping cream
Supplies: Can of whipping cream, two paper plates, a bag of gummy worms
- Worms are placed on a paper plate and covered in whipping cream
- Without using their hands, players use their mouths to find worms buried under the whipping cream.
- The top worm retriever wins.